Friday, September 24, 2010

New horizons

It looks like IMPACT FOR MURDER is now available also in print on Amazon! I'm really excited about this. Having the book in both epub and printpub is a good thing! (although the cover image isn't available just yet in print, but will be soon, and if you want to see what it looks like, look at under Kindle Books!!) That handsome doggie on the front is my own Yadar!!!! He's so handsome, I want to kiss his fuzzy lips :)

For anyone who is itching to read something "Christmas," may I suggest the sweetest story I've ever written, HALO AND HOLLY. It's a sweet canine (Great Pyrenees) Christmas short story and sells for only .99 on Kindle. 

With my priorities straightened out, my writing is flowing much smoother. And yes, it has been a long time since THE SCENT OF MONEY was released--and that's what I'm working on right now...the next installment into the American Searcher Service series. (nameless title, but won't be for long) 

It feels good to be back in the saddle, on top of the hill, light switch turned on, and all those other goofy cliches--I'm just tickled to be back in full writing mode again! 

Embrace your ereader, buy my books, and curl up for a dang good read! 

Go green,
Cherri

No comments:

Post a Comment