Monday, September 20, 2010

A Cool Writers' Night Out

Shared this evening at Denny's with Lauren and Matt at our table and we laughed till 2am. D. Nathan Hilliard (Nate) and I held an off-writing night as we explored the world of gamers, makers, movers, and shakers in all arenas. 

It felt rejuvenating to spread our wings and listen to two young folks speak intelligently on every subject under the sun. Lauren and Matt are good kids (although they're in their early 20's!). Also, good to see Sarah and Lois and the rest of the gang at Denny's. 

Can't tell everyone how much I'm wishing for SNOW this Winter--as I'm pretty tired of the hot, humid weather. But, they are forecasting a mild cold front our way in about two weeks. I'm getting pretty worked up about it, too! (folks, I love cold weather!) 

Think snow,
Cherri 

No comments:

Post a Comment