Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunday night Writers' Night Roar

More fun than a barrel of monkeys! That's what it's like when Nate (D. Nathan Hilliard) and I set up at Denny's with our laptops showing each other websites, interesting blogs, comments, and pics we've discovered during the week. Honestly, when we get together, we're like two kids let loose on the premesis! 

It felt really, really good to laugh from the depths of my gut. Personally, I've had a start to a rough week last week, but it certainly ended well, and am looking forward to next. (that is, other than the stupid facebook hacking job bestowed on me, it ended on a good note :) ) 

Tomorrow is "buckle down" time and get back to a novel I've been working on with protagonist, Becky McAllen...she's going to come up against a teen-ager, and doesn't quite know what to do with the over-sized brat! 

Lots of homework still looms for me on my personal Life's Learning Curves -- this time to challenge my patience at html for the upload to Kindle, which will be happening at the end of this week. 

Still smilin', keeping my head up, and hoping all aspiring writers to complete what they've begun. Because that's the best place to start!

Happy Trails,
Cherri

No comments:

Post a Comment