Saturday, June 5, 2010

While the world sleeps

In my world of midnight darkness, quiet, serenity...I run like a gazelle through the forest. Ahhh, nighttime is my time. It's like all the firing pins in my brain come to life in the wee hours of the morning. I'm a nocturn trying to keep up with daytime. And for next month or so, I'll get to have my wish and play in the moonlight, the dew, and the freshness behind the cloak of sweet nightness. This is the life for me! 


Nate accomplished his dream of seeing his first short story, THE BARROW WOLF come live on Kindle--he's thrilled. I've already downloaded it, and have read it twice. Good story with an ending that'll knock your socks off. The kind of ending that will stay with you for a very long time to come. A man's strength isn't in the definition of his muscles...his true strength is in his logic, his honor, his life. 


Here's another little picture of one of our fur-kids--the one who seems to know every single solitary button on me to push before I've had my first cup of coffee every single day...our HANNAH! Yep, she's a hugger and loves her Dad quite a bit too!


For tonight, after this post, it's back to the edits (where I've now pulled the phone closer w/ my dentist on speed dial-lol). 


Happy Trails to all,
Cherri

No comments:

Post a Comment