Friday, June 18, 2010

It's All Good!

Have been in touch with all my friends over this past week and have to say--they're doing good! 

Helen will celebrate her 55th birthday next week. Pearl celebrated the retirement of her husband. Lisa is geared to move to her ideal paradise up in wooded country. Debi started a new job and is now living in Lufkin. Debbie is shuffling her Kleinen Zwinger Kennel in Victoria this summer, booked for the duration. Lessie is watching her birds and blooming plants grow in abundance. Vicki has a mess full of grandkids and is loving every one of them. Susan is putting in tons of hours at work and relaxes to come home to chickens, dogs, and grandkids! (Susan also took a mouth full of golf club--when her 7 yr. old grandson did a backswing...OUCH!) She's okay and has no broken teeth! Diana is working on her fantasy novel. 

As for me? I'm working on edits and continuing on a work in progress which is turning out to be loaded with fun. 

Tomorrow is Father's Day. To my husband, Steve--Happy Father's Day! To my Father-in-law, Bill--Happy Father's Day! Our prayers are constant to you. We love you with all our hearts. To my brother, Gene--Happy Father's Day! My most heart-felt thanks for the guidance you led me through in a tough world. 

To all my family, friends, and relatives who are the men in our lives--

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!! 
Cherri

No comments:

Post a Comment