Sunday, May 27, 2007

I didn't know I could feel this way!

"The End" are the two most beautiful words to me right now. I didn't know I could feel this way! My novel is completed, and at 1:35 on this great Sunday morning...I've experienced something I didn't know existed! Through months and months, and months of laughter, tears, sweat, arguments, and the never ending research, typing the words "The End" happened for me. My editor has been waiting forever and now she can sigh with relief.

Now what? Heck if I know, I've already danced out under the moonlight, skipped through my home waking my husband (who did not see the humor), and hugged all my dogs till they squealed!

LOL, I don't know what to do with myself...too hyped up to go to sleep!

For Pete's Sake, I can't stop saying the words---I'm a writer...I'm a writer...I'm a writer!!

Good feelings are being thrown out your way, whether I know you or not,
Cherri

No comments:

Post a Comment