Saturday, June 2, 2007

Running to keep up!

What a week full of being busy, submitting, editing, meeting MY PUBLISHERS in person and sharing a lunch with them.

L&L Dreamspell are two dynamic women, who I am convinced don't sleep. Linda Houle and Lisa Rene Smith pulled me into their web of well spun, organized tethers that connect to impossible dreams made true. (of course, accomplished with some good old fashioned elbow grease!) They are intelligent, brilliant in this business, and give unprecedented opportunities to their writers. And now, I am happy to announce that I am one. Officially, we signed my contract yesterday over lunch.

And also, officially, the title of my debut American Service Searchers mystery series will be:
The Scent of Money.

Yes, Lisa, I'm not blogging---I'm working on the editing!

Running to keep up,
Cherri


No comments:

Post a Comment