Sunday, July 18, 2010

I found my thrill

It's 4:15am and I'm taking a quick break from my current work in progress (WIP). What a thrill it is for a writer to wake up in the middle in the night with words pushing out in abundance to get typed on screen or written on paper. 

This is what I live for. 

The characters in this story are unfolding before my very eyes, giving me insight into their lives that I certainly didn't predict them to go. This is what's called, "listening to the inner voices." And sometimes they can really surprise us. 

As in all my short stories and novels, this novel also has a German shepherd. She's smart, funny, and full of herself. She reminds me so much of our Brie! (but with a little more attitude-lol) 


Coffee's perked, the house is quiet, except for the people vying for attention in my head--so I must return to my writing. 


Happy Trails,
Cherri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment