Monday, December 27, 2010

Bring It On--with a smile

2011 is nipping our noses. This coming year is a blank slate waiting to be filled and I'm already chomping at the bit in anticipation. 

2010 is now a wonderful-filled memory. So many changes occurred...all for the better! I've met new friends who are both readers and writers, and have learned so much from both. My family has grown, the fur-kids are all healthy, happy, and howling with joy, and most importantly--I too, have grown mentally and emotionally.

I want to thank my readers who invested a bit of their time and money taking a chance on me. I'm forever grateful. Thank you! 

Halo and Holly did better than I could have imagined. The Scent of Money picked up in December, and even Impact For Murder finally made a few sales. 

Staying fired up to write is something all writers face. For myself speaking, the flame in my belly burns constantly. And in early Spring, my current novel should be complete, edited, and ready to read on Kindle! Of course, it's a mystery--and the protagonist has a dog. A German shepherd, matter of fact, who loves everybody...even the murderer. The clues will all be there, the humor plenty, and the storyline will be downright fun! 


Christmas was a delight as always, and my family is incredible. I am truly blessed! 

Looking forward to our New Year as she approaches (singing and skipping),
Cherri

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Wish Steve and the "kids" a happy holiday for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate,
    Heard you had a really good time with the family and folks. Like a family re-union of sorts!

    Wishing you, Karla, the kiddos, and the kitties a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And congrats on Halo and Holly leading your sales. It's a nice little story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Nate, and I believe congrats extend to yourself as well! You didn't do so bad yourself, Big Guy!!

    ReplyDelete