Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to All

Wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and an exciting NEW YEAR

Looking back on 2011, my heart swells with pride for the accomplishments I set out and made. Tears for the loss of two of my precious dogs, Brie and Yadar. Happiness for making it through another year without making a total ninny of myself, and also survived the drought of our lifetime this summer. 

2012 is a blank slate waiting to be filled. I'm pretty excited to grab some chalk, spit, and dust to create each day--bring it on! My writing life will improve. My taste for the unexplained more closely explored, and my passion for life will never be satisfied. 

With a song, a skip, and a dance through midnight--MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Till we meet again,
Cherri 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Cherri!

    Wishing you creative, successful and loving 2012.

    Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete